Visually Interactive Presentation Speaking Topics
For engaging and thought-provoking topics at your next retreat or conference event, consider having an Aspire expert demonstrate relational presentation concepts. Session lengths can vary anywhere from 45 minutes up to a full-day seminar working session.
The following customizable themes are available:
- Extensive overview and demonstration of visually interactive presentation techniques
- Transforming bullet points into visual forms of expression
- Integrating and using navigation in slide shows
- Eliminating the fear of public speaking
- Dynamic delivery for building relationships and increasing sales
- Applying Relational Presentation to educational and training environments (the cognitive psychology of visual learning)
- Using Relational Presentation as a content management system for presentation materials
- Dynamic delivery coaching for executives (normally conducted post training)
Sessions can occur onsite or via Web-based video conferencing.
For longer sessions and seminars, we recommend that the presentation materials be customized to viewers. In this case, Aspire tailors display content by modifying some of your own demonstration materials. Viewers then see applications of interactive techniques applied to their own contexts.
Aspire has resident presenters available in the United States, Canada, Australia, and United Kingdom. Presenter availability is limited. Please contact us as far in advance of the event as possible for scheduling.