The Media and Animations book, the last in the series, rounds out your mastery of visual communication with a focus on adding video, animations, PDF documents, Web links, and audio to your growing presentation platform. You’ll build dashboards for each content types. Including such advanced visual content can greatly increase the professionalism and effectiveness of your talks.
TEST Book 5: Media and Animations
TEST PRODUCT – DO NOT PURCHASE
This is a test product only. You will receive nothing if you purchase it.
- Understanding the PowerPoint work area
- Making and modifying slide shows
- Adding and animating text
- Learning PowerPoint’s shortcuts
- Working with tables, charts and diagrams
- Applying Design Themes
- Understanding and using the Slide Master
- Inserting and working with pictures, shapes and hyperlinks